Days of our Lives Spoilers: May 9-13, 2022
This week on Days of Our Lives, Lani takes matters into her own hands, Xander and Maggie have decisions to make, and that darn Devil is up to no good! Here’s a preview of what happens in Salem the week of May 2, 2022 on NBC’s Days of Our Lives:
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Lani’s Got A Gun
Sarah receives the antidote and remembers Xander while Eli remembers TR shooting him and tells Lani who races to Paulina’s and bursts in just as TR is about to hit Paulina while Abe lays in a pool of blood on the floor! A gun shot rings out!
Lani Shoots TR!
After Eli remembers what happened to him and tells Lani that it was her father who shot him, Lani is rocked to the core. Everything she thought she knew is untrue! She tries to warn Paulina about TR but can’t reach get her on the phone. She goes to Paulina’s to talk to her in person and finds Abe hurt and TR about to assault Paulina! She shoots and kills him in defense of her mother but in the fog of what happened Paulina says SHE was the one who shot TR!
More Days of Our Lives Spoilers:
- Ciara and Ben are heartsick over their missing child.
- Xander and Maggie make a tough decision about Sarah and Xander is stunned by Sarah’s request.
- Gwen is torn between offers from Jack and Ava.
- Chad and Abigail celebrate having weathered through another storm.
- Lani and Chanel worry about Paulina.
- A possessed Allie enlists a familiar face to help with a horrifying ritual.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC.