General Hospital Spoilers: May 9-13, 2022
This week on General Hospital, Carly is determined to find out if what Harmony told her is true and Willow makes the decision to try to find her own answers! The teens are in for bumpy rides in their relationships and friendships and Sonny has another explosion which Laura is there to witness! The week of May 9th is a must see on General Hospital!
General Hospital Spoilers: Some Relationships Blossom as Others Crash and Burn!
Carly gets closer with Drew as other relationships in Port Charles are tested. Plus, Nikolas gets too close for comfort and TJ stands up to Curtis.
Willow’s Determined to Search for Her Birth Family!
Willow is reeling from not only the death of the women she thought was her mother but also from finding out that Harmony wasn’t her mother after all! The PCPD want her to submit to DNA testing to try to find her birth parents, but Willow is unsure if that is the road she wants to take. A visit from Alexis changes her mind and makes her determined to find out who she is and where she came from!
More General Hospital Spoilers:
- Carly is on a fact-finding mission. Terry and Chet’s date goes well until she learns something that throws her for a loop. Nina and Ava discuss the potential outcomes of the visitation hearing. Curtis and TJ clash over what to do next about Marshall. Josslyn isn’t the only one who notices the attraction between Rory and Trina.
- Nina and Carly face off at Charlie’s. Alexis visits Willow to talk about Harmony. Ned confronts Drew and Michael about their plans for ELQ. Spencer searches Esme’s room for evidence. Joss and Trina are furious at Cameron for his behavior.
- Drew confronts Carly about what he saw. Willow tells Michael she’s made a decision. Spencer and Esme feel each other out. Things get heated when Nikolas comes upon Laura with Sonny. Elizabeth brings in a medium to help figure out what’s happening.
- Spencer seeks Britt’s help. Felicia gets an unexpected visitor while babysitting. Michael and Willow are surprised by what they find in their home. Esme gives Ryan a status update, and he doesn’t like what he hears. Finn brings his concern about Elizabeth to Laura.
- Olivia, Ned and Brook Lynn prepare Leo for his performance, as Drew, Sonny and other parents gather for the school festival. Dante and Sam come to Willow and Michael with news. Valentin and Martin strategize. Jordan checks on TJ, while Curtis does the same for Nina. Carly and Joss catch up over a mani-pedi.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of May 16th!
The Quartermaines gather to see Leo recite his poem. Drew and Michael offer Ned a position at ELQ/Aurora. After asking Anna about her relationship with Valentin, Felicia calls him out about his intentions. Stella tells Curtis the truth about what she knew. After a disappointing encounter with Spencer, Esme manipulates Nikolas. Trina shares some disheartening news with Ava and Portia.