Five New Street Fighter Characters Enter The Ring Today In Ubisoft’s Brawlhalla
Those five characters are:
- Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for swift attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
- Epic Crossover for Lin Fei – Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters acknowledge her potential to be as strong as the competitors who trained before her.
- Epic Crossover for Petra – Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken’s goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken may be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
- M. Bison
- Epic Crossover for Thor – M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he is prepared to take down anyone or anything who gets in the way of his goals.
- Epic Crossover for Cross – Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he followed his own path and joined competitive fighting to take on strong opponents around the world.
These five are all available for 300 Mammoth Coins each, and players will also be able to purchase items from last year’s event too, such as the Street Fighter IV-inspired K.O. Effect and four avatars.
Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma are also available in the game, and will be purchasable and playable after the event ends.
Have you been playing Brawlhalla? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!